News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

other hobbies

Started by Dracen, June 08, 2014, 10:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracen

So what other hobbies do you guys have?

I have a lot.
Building and working on guns
Metal work
Wood work like building furniture
Home remodel
Landscaping
Computers.... database programing or learning new stuff
Anything with my hands

The War Wagon

Lotta the same hobbies - puttering in my shop in the garage, when the wife & kids crap isn't BLOCKING it.  ::)

I build my own AR-15's and target shoot.  Camping & fishing when I can (one of the big reasons for restoring my RC) - building my own desktops (can't get into the miniature things still), Lutheran theology & church work, CB radio and police scanners.  Digital photography and storm chasing, when I can (not NEARLY as exciting in western PA as it is in TX!  :tongue3: ). 

I've had plenty of other hobbies, but these are the current ones.  This, and raising 4 kids still.  :confused2: 
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

crazzywolfie

i collect video game systems. i even occasion buy and sell systems for profit to put towards other game system stuff or my trucks. i also do some creative metal work with scrap metal occasionally and small engine carb repair(usually carb cleaning). there is probably lots of other things but i most likely don't think of them as hobbies.

The War Wagon

Quote from: Dracen knights on June 09, 2014, 09:18:30 PM
Cool i have built 3 1911 pistols so far. Several 22 rifles a 10/22 and a couple of hunting rifles. Im currently working on a pistol design and a wildcat rifle.

I'm a 1911 man...

... but I've never been brave enough to try and tear them down, or build them up!  Even with the bolt release roll pin, I still find AR's easier to assemble.

Dracen

Well im having  gun building party at my house at the end of the month... all of you are welcome to come its the last weekend of the month i live west of witchita falls. Ill show you have  to tear them down  maybeeven do a trigger job on themm so the triggerpull is much softer and smoother

The War Wagon

We're having Pittsburgh's 2nd Annual Blessing of the 4x4's at our church that weekend... D'OH!

By the way, I'm in the Pittsburgh with the "H" - not the one in KS.  :tongue3: