News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Checking In

Started by pir2, August 30, 2012, 05:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pir2

Just saw the link on RCC and figured I would check in. :hello:
I would have liked to know this site was here two days ago :dontknow:

rjtx667

its only been up a month or so. We are trying to get the word out, but it takes time.

Of course we are also trying to not get banned off RCC too  :laughing7:

Its still a work in progress, so as always if you see something that needs fix'n let me know and we will get it fixed.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

mopar65pa

Yeah I just found it too............

I've been spending time on BombedCummins.......  ;)

DODGEBOYS

Quote from: mopar65pa on August 30, 2012, 03:09:11 PM
Yeah I just found it too............

I've been spending time on BombedCummins.......  ;)

shoot l,ve been quietly letting everyone know 
MOPAR TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see how much trouble we can get in with RCC

pir2

This is probably going to become my new morning haunt.
I like watching things grow :sunny:

mike barf

here now too..   have noticed that some don't visit the old site any more at all.. but I am glad I can still find the help here and on bombed.

Mike :victory:

DerangedMoose

sad part is there is a lot of info , how toos , and and usefull fabs at RCC gonna take a while to get it over here. but it will happen.

rjtx667

Quote from: DerangedMoose on September 17, 2012, 04:02:28 PM
sad part is there is a lot of info , how toos , and and usefull fabs at RCC gonna take a while to get it over here. but it will happen.

thats what worries me, a lot of good info over there that we don't want lost. IE they "forget" to renew the domain again.... forever
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

DerangedMoose

Quote from: rjtx667 on September 18, 2012, 08:03:26 AM
Quote from: DerangedMoose on September 17, 2012, 04:02:28 PM

thats what worries me, a lot of good info over there that we don't want lost. IE they "forget" to renew the domain again.... forever
Yeah I wish  we could cut and past but that would take a long time. :'( Im thinking of getting a extern hard drive and transfer them there.But not sure if that would work. I spend hours reading threw them. but on the bright side we can make this site better just take some time.