News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Top 20 cities for rude drivers

Started by The War Wagon, June 15, 2014, 03:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The War Wagon

:dontknow:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

workgoats

I see that we have 3 Texas cities on the list but the worst one didn't even make it.

Austin is without a doubt the worst, especially if you have an Aggie sticker on your car.

And the roads get smaller and smaller with no signs of any kind until you get to the end, "If you weren't from College Station, you would have known where to turn!"

SixGun

Bad traffic and road systems would put Austin on the top of the list of terrible traffic or worst highway system.  Seriously, one highway straight through the center of town. Who does that. Oh, and dont get caught on game day.

However, rude drivers in my book all live in Houston.  Aggravated by non stop road construction makes Houston unbearable in my book. Not to mention, that the city is so huge that it is a half days drive to cut through Houston. I avoid it at all costs.

WTF are beaners to you?
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on June 17, 2014, 07:22:46 AM

However, rude drivers in my book all live in Houston.  Aggravated by non stop road construction makes Houston unbearable in my book. Not to mention, that the city is so huge that it is a half days drive to cut through Houston. I avoid it at all costs.

No kidding Richard! Houston is horrible and one of the worst part of my drive to La. If your lucky you can catch the bubble and cruise through on I-10 but that is very rare. I would say by far the worst city Ive driven is New Orleans, La. Those people have no clue how to drive!

Quote from: The War Wagon on June 16, 2014, 09:03:53 PM
My guess was, the BEANERS make most of those top 20 cities UN-driveable, AND UN-livable!  ::)

Please tell me your not this Ignorant!?