News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

All right Drag Racing fans

Started by SixGun, July 25, 2014, 04:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

A buddy of mine is taking his Dodge Demon to race at San Antonio Raceway on Saturday 7/26/2014. I'm hoping to make it out there myself. It is Mopar night and $10 to get in. Here' s a copy of the flyer.  Cars or trucks. Gates open at 8pm. Racing from 830pm-2am.  Any of you guys in the area should know that they have a regularly scheduled truck night every 2nd Friday and Wed and Fri are test and tune nights.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

DANGIT Why can't this be next weekend!! Im stuck on the rig ......  :disgust:

SixGun

That's not too far from you, is it?

The War Wagon

I noticed that it IS being covered by ESPN, and if your small children have commandeered the TV to watch "Thomas the Tank Engine" ALL weekend long...  ::) ...  you CAN catch it on "WatchESPN" on-line, through most cable providers.  :thumbsup:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

Well it was nice to go the drags last night. Lots of newer Challengers and Chargers but not enough older iron for my taste.  There were way too many Mustangs as was too be expected.  There were a couple 12 second Dodge diesels that were pretty impressive and kicking ass on cars. Lots of bikes too. They were fast.

My buddy's Dodge Demon didn't pass the inspection with an oil leak at the rear of his valve cover.  I know he was pretty upset. Wife had a good time and wants to go again so thats a win in my book.  :13: