News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

College Station Area

Started by numenorian101, September 23, 2014, 07:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

numenorian101

So as goofy as this sounds, I got back from a deployment about six months ago, and I'm now in the reserves going to school at Texas A&M. I was curious if there was anyone in the College Station area that would be interested in meeting up and chit chatting or working on our rigs. I'm awful bored and all the kids here feel a bit too young for me. Guess I'm just kinda looking for some like minded individuals or someone to mentor me on my truck.

ernestgonzales78@gmail.com

Hi
My name is Ernest ( aka chickenlittle) There are at least three of us living in College Station.
I don't get the chat line much. I'm a mechanic and keep my prices where the working man can afford to keep building.
I build my rigs where ever I can get room and space.
I pretty well set up on tools and knowledge
Another guy Ron Yoakum (aka work goats) is in College Station. He works for a company with vessels over seas. He builds his rigs where ever he can get it in at. He has a wide range of knowledge on a lot of things.
Another guy who is not on this web but is with us AJ Geohring (aka  lilbigtex) He's also a mechanic and builds rigs and works on the side when schedule allows.
76 F100 4X4 FORD (AKA MISTRESS)
86 3/4 ton 4X4 CHEVY
07 3500 DODGE FLATBED (TOY HAULER)

SixGun

It might help to send Ernest a picture
. we're still trying to teach him what a Dodge is.    :laughing7:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ernestgonzales78@gmail.com

Haha u have jokes Richard. Lol
I do have another 79. Remember u took parts off it. Lol
76 F100 4X4 FORD (AKA MISTRESS)
86 3/4 ton 4X4 CHEVY
07 3500 DODGE FLATBED (TOY HAULER)

SixGun

I've seen what you can do with a Ford.  Can't wait to see what you do with a Dodge.

taz_man440

He can make em pop wheelies!!   :headbang:
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

SixGun

Is he jumping over that cat? 

chau8238

I was impressed from the small photo until I saw that cat...and then the chain holding the front in the air.

taz_man440

Lol. They rigged it up, not me..lol
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

numenorian101

Awesome. Glad to see there are a few guys floating around. Ought to grab a beer sometime.