News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Any Dodge Christmassssseeesss?

Started by ProjectM880, January 02, 2015, 11:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

Did anyone get anything for their dodge or recieve anything?

I was given a some small tool kits that will come in handy on the trail. Now I just need to rip the rear seat out of the RC and replace it with a Tool Box!  :great:

SixGun

I was looking at Tractor Supply a little while back and saw some boxes that should fit behind the rear seat. 

I think the coolest gift I got was from my BIL.  It was a 30 pc Dremmel tool set.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

Tractor Supply has some good deals and selections. I'm going to remove the rear seat in my RC because its pretty nasty and worn out. Plus with the cage it makes little room for passengers. This will also open up room to keep my spare tire in the back.

crazzywolfie

wasn't given anything for my dodge. no one ever really knows what i need for it since it don't usually need a lot other than lots of love.

did get a nice 40" led smart tv. didn't really need it but i will take it.

rjtx667

nothing for me, unless you count the cheap remote control Ram truck I got.

My boys got an electric go cart... we will call it a Mopar  :headbang:

They love that thing  :13:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectPW

do early Christmas presents count?..... 2nd gen dana 70 rear, and 35 spline chromoly axles with super joints to fix the carnage up front.... so basically I got more shit to do for Christmas!!!  :tard:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectM880

Quote from: ProjectPW on January 05, 2015, 10:59:19 AM
do early Christmas presents count?..... 2nd gen dana 70 rear, and 35 spline chromoly axles with super joints to fix the carnage up front.... so basically I got more shit to do for Christmas!!!  :tard:

Thats a pretty big Christmas Present!!

rjtx667

now your just making my Christmas gifts look pathetic.... granted  I guess I got 1 early that was pretty nice, but we won't discuss that here  :laughing7:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

We got a new house (different rental).  It's across the fence from where I work.  With a little work I may be able to see the floor in the garage by tomorrow afternoon but I can't find half of my tools.

It was just bought by the company I work for and I'm the Facility Manager.  At least I don't have to go far to fine the landlord...

ProjectM880

Quote from: workgoats on January 09, 2015, 07:17:32 PM
We got a new house (different rental).  It's across the fence from where I work.  With a little work I may be able to see the floor in the garage by tomorrow afternoon but I can't find half of my tools.

It was just bought by the company I work for and I'm the Facility Manager.  At least I don't have to go far to fine the landlord...

Now thats a good deal  :thumbsup:
Short commute to work also!

I'm trying to convince Noah to let me move into his shop Apartment, That way I can be closer to working on all my projects over there. And by working I mean pointing at things and telling Noah I want to do this, which he will promptly tell me "No" and do it his own way. Its a viscous cycle.....  ::)

SixGun

Just buy you a Lil trailer and roll up one day.   :beer:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Toyradio

Quote from: workgoats on January 09, 2015, 07:17:32 PM

Good for you. Glad to hear you are doing well.