News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ramcharger.net 2015 - Dodge Destruction

Started by ProjectM880, January 09, 2015, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectPW

1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on April 20, 2015, 09:12:04 PM
Ya know, it hasn't been mentioned yet but there was a lot of battle damage this time around. Ernest and Dakota going through the creek bed on FM TRO got some brutal carnage. Eric took A LOT of hits. Trees were jumping out to hug him everywhere he went. Noah even with his careful demeanor this time around lost a valve stem on Bronco Buster. He showed me all kinds of dings on his driveshaft. Lance left a lot of blue paint on Bronco Buster. Ernest and Dakota bent their hitches. Ryan busted a rear leaf spring perch and pin I believe. Ryan also took a chunck out of his new rim. Hell even I tweaked the driver side front fender in a couple of spots and even though I unhooked the swaybar and rolled it forward, it bent the bracket. Everyone got back to camp under their own power except for Dave with a carb issue that he fixed that night and Ernest from the front gate when his truck wouldnt restart 30 minutes after he got there. New alternator and he was back in business. Ryan kept overheating and eventually removed the hood and he was good. Poor Dakota definately had the hard luck award this time around. Electrical gremlins all weekend and broke downon the way home.Did iI miss anyone?

I believe we lived up to the name "Dodge Destruction" !

Don't forget the Victims of "The Hook of Shame"
Lance
Ryan
Dakota
And Lance Again....  :laughing4:

rjtx667

There was quite a few winch of shame awards... as I used my winch a good bit this weekend.

We had a lot of damage, but we did a lot of trails this time we have been afraid to do before... They were a lot of fun, but also very challenging and hard to get though.

We are going to need to try and buy some of those "x" damage stickers from uhaul so we can mark damage and know what is old and what is new  :laughing7:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

89PWRRAM

Looks like yall had lots of fun. Glad everyone made it home safely.  :steeringwheel:
1989 W150, 360cid, 38" Swamper SSR's,1Ton Driveline. Crossover Steering, Rear Shackle and U-Bolt Flip.

bullboy0852

I didnt get the hook of shame! I was pulled back to camp via your rear right shackle on your bumper. Lol small detail

SixGun

Hey Dakota, at least you didn't get pulled back to camp by some guy in another group wearing a see through spandex top with his nipples showing like Ernest did. From the front gate even.  Ouch...now that's shameful.

:evil6:

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

bullboy0852

Ha why are there not pics of that!?! Lol

SixGun

bullboy0852

Ernest wasn't the only one broke at the front gate lol mine ran from temple all the way to the front gate and died three times before i crossed the cattle guard.

rjtx667

spandex? i don't recall any of that around.  :dontknow:

And Yolanda got pics of him working on it.... thinking of it, for that matter once it got back to camp I bumper pushed him into the spot to work on it.

Is there a push of shame? lol
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

Who has the videos of Ryan bashing into those trees and then bunny hopping over the rocks.

Also, when I had to self winch, with Ernest's help, up Feeder Creek.

taz_man440

Sounds like it was a fun trip...  I sure hope to make a trip again soon...  Getting my old goat armored up ...
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

bullboy0852

Yah im thinkin a lil armor is a good idea for my next trip to hf too. And tow points

SixGun

bullboy0852

I meant to ask, anyone have a clue what gears came in my truck stock?