News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ramcharger.net 2015 - Dodge Destruction

Started by ProjectM880, January 09, 2015, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

Ramcharger.net 2015 - Dodge Destruction

In the advent of our previous meet of carnage among our group, I will dub this a meeting of Dodge Destruction.

So lets plan out our 2015 meet up.

Where do we want to go?

Do we Want Events?

Do we Want Awards?

When Do we Want it?

Lets start the Planning!  :dance:

workgoats

I'd like to have a vehicle that runs this time.  I really don't have a desire for events but that doesn't mean I wouldn't enter them if we have them.

I have family that would go if we had it while school is still out.  However, there are still so many activities in our family that might be a problem through the summer so I don't really have an opinion on that either.

We might be getting tired of Hidden Falls but it's still a great place.  If we plan ahead, we seem to come up with the good housing, no matter how many other groups are there at the same time.

ProjectM880

Quote from: workgoats on January 09, 2015, 07:24:19 PM
I'd like to have a vehicle that runs this time.  I really don't have a desire for events but that doesn't mean I wouldn't enter them if we have them.

I have family that would go if we had it while school is still out.  However, there are still so many activities in our family that might be a problem through the summer so I don't really have an opinion on that either.

We might be getting tired of Hidden Falls but it's still a great place.  If we plan ahead, we seem to come up with the good housing, no matter how many other groups are there at the same time.

I'm all for trying a new park to have our event. The problem I recently discovered is several of the big hill country parks with rocks and trails require a 20-30 vehicle minimum for a weekend. This will be a issue with our group since we tend to run around 10 vehicles in our group. It may require us to do some research on our part.

This site may help our decision- https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z95-biitgevA.kUkA1Nd_tJxg 

ProjectPW

1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectPW

1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectM880

Quote from: ProjectPW on January 11, 2015, 08:40:00 AM
I vote for super lift or big bend  :dance:
:thumbsup:

Quote from: ProjectPW on January 11, 2015, 08:48:10 AM
or this one...

http://www.treesranch4x4.com/index.html

:thumbsup: But I'm pretty sure this is one of the parks that requires a Minimum number of trucks to show up.

rjtx667

I am open to any park... but I would also like to have more than 1 meeting.... We can have 1 big meeting, then a few smaller "planning meetings"  :laughing7:

1 in the spring, 1 in the summer, 1 in the fall?
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

Spring -summer -fall gives everyone multiple chances to go. Got my vote. Summer will probably be the big turnout with vacations and kids out for the summer.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

I like this Idea also, that way everyone can just plan to make the one they want, or all of them. I know Noah, lance, and I will most like have a few weekend adventures at the local hill country parks.

ProjectM880

So what is everyone Interested in doing?

I love going to Hidden Falls because of the Size of the park and the Free Range we have there. But I know several of yall want to try something different.

So lets start throwing out some ideas and some information on the places we want to go.

What we need to determine is-
Do they have a Minimum of vehicles required ?
Do they require guided trail runs?
What are the Camping Facilities?
What kind of park Trails, Mud, Rocks, Etc ?

workgoats

I have too many things going on through this year to be involved with planning of any trips, but I'll go to whatever yall plan if I can. :steeringwheel:

HOWEVER, if you wait much longer to get started you will be getting close to finding every place occupied by some ferd group or maybe even a bunch of toyota guys.  (I have been there and done that!) :happy3:

Remember, you can't please everyone.  So, pick a place, pick a date, give folk enough time to plan their vacation time. :read2: Remember that a bunch of us will live a long ways from where ever gets picked and free time will be at a premium as time goes on.

That's my :lol_hitting: two cents.

SixGun

I already did my one big trip for the year.  :thumbsup:

My next vacation time will hopefully be picking up my junk from Ernest and then another vacation putting it together, I hope. :icon_scratch:

ProjectM880

Quote from: workgoats on February 03, 2015, 11:43:46 PM

Remember, you can't please everyone.  So, pick a place, pick a date, give folk enough time to plan their vacation time. :read2: Remember that a bunch of us will live a long ways from where ever gets picked and free time will be at a premium as time goes on.

That's my :lol_hitting: two cents.

Well Said , I agree :thumbsup:

SixGun

rjtx667

yeah we need to try there, that's not far from me  :headbang:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins