News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Anyone need a horse trailer? Not a sure thing...

Started by workgoats, January 11, 2015, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

workgoats

Many of you have met my grand-daughter, Georgia Ray.  She is a sixth grader, running barrels and poles in Jr High Rodeo.  As one of the younger girls in our region, she is doing well.  She is 3rd in both barrels and poles.  She has been with me both to General Sam's and to Hidden Falls.

She is currently raising money for the Jr Hi Rodeo system and has tickets for a $29,000 2 horse, bumper pull, 2015 Bloomer Trailer.  They are $50 each should anyone be interested.

She also can sell ads in the program for the 2015 State Final Rodeo in Gonzales, Texas if anyone would be interested in that.  Ads run from $50 for a business size to $200 or so for a full page.  State finals start on Memorial Day and last for a week.

I'm not pushing on these.  She is so close to covering everything required that it is not a problem.  This is for anyone interested.

ProjectM880

Wow thats a really nice Trailer!

Are yall going to gonzales?

workgoats

We are half way through the rodeo season.  If she stays in the top 10 in the region in either or both of her events we will go to Gonzales.  We are planning on it.  Next rodeo is Saturday in Crockett.  There will actually be two rodeos Saturday.  One will start at 10 am and the other about 30 minutes after the first one is over.

89PWRRAM

Good luck to her in her rodeo's Ron. My way back ex use to ride barrel's so i got the pleasure of learning all about horse cooling down, bathing and cleaning stall's..lol  For very knotted main's and tail's drop a little Downy fabric softner on them. Makes everything come out silky smooth and smell's pretty damn nice too.
1989 W150, 360cid, 38" Swamper SSR's,1Ton Driveline. Crossover Steering, Rear Shackle and U-Bolt Flip.

workgoats

She missed a pole on the first rodeo and did well on the second but still dropped to 4th in the pole standing.  However, she placed in the first rodeo on barrels and ran a first place in the second one.  That moved her to only one point out of first place in the barrel standings.

Two more rodeos on Feb 14th and one final after that and then its on to the state finals.

100 girls in each event.