News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

What do you do with spare parts?

Started by ProjectM880, June 11, 2015, 02:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

Simple shenanigans....  :tongue3:

What's wrong with this picture?

SixGun

2wd so you're giving it to me.   :dance:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

Creative ignition.... Got to test the motor that hasn't run in 10 years and been sitting in a bed of a truck for a year.

ProjectPW

Yes it works and fuses are for pussys LOL  :headbang:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

crazzywolfie

you really go all out. when i hot wire an engine i usually get lazy and use wire only. no switches or buttons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U2p610t7Xs

ProjectPW

Quote from: crazzywolfie on June 14, 2015, 05:13:04 PM
you really go all out. when i hot wire an engine i usually get lazy and use wire only. no switches or buttons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U2p610t7Xs

Well when you have all the parts laying around doing nothing it only made sense to make a usable engine starting rig  :great:

crazzywolfie

i guess i could see that coming in handy if you had lots of engines with possible wiring issues. i just usually find loose wires work best but then again i don't have any trucks that are pretty much stripped down to the frame/drivetrain

ProjectPW

Quote from: crazzywolfie on June 14, 2015, 07:41:33 PM
i guess i could see that coming in handy if you had lots of engines with possible wiring issues. i just usually find loose wires work best but then again i don't have any trucks that are pretty much stripped down to the frame/drivetrain

the bad thing is that that is exactly why I spent the time on it. This engine was pulled out of a donor pop top RC we built for ProjectM880 as soon as it was purchased... it probably hadn't run in 10-15 years and the frame it is on will be receiving parts from the better part of 10+ vehicles to consoliate some of the crap that has accumulated around here  :tard: