News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Fall Outing - November 13-15

Started by rjtx667, August 24, 2015, 10:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjtx667

After our work sessions this weekend, we decided that that we need a fall outing. Due to still working on trucks (mainly mine and Lances) that we will go out the 2nd weekend in November. Due to the lateness we will just to hidden falls again.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

It's a little early for me to tell if I can go or not.  We may be very busy then.  We need to be cause we aren't doing much now.  4 boats, all in port....

I'll try to go.

rjtx667

I reserved 2 cabins. They have to be confirmed and paid for 2 weeks before we go.

If we don't need the 2nd cabin I will let it go then.

Hopefully we can have a decent turn out.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Aaron S

I might be able to make that. I may even have a running truck to bring instead of just the Rokon. Weather should be nice...

bullboy0852

I'll be working unfortunately :(

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

workgoats

Way things are looking now, I will most likely not be able to make it.  I'm gone to Salt Lake City for a week beginning on Halloween and that will put me so far behind I just can't see having the ability to be ready or the time to spend away from home and all.

taz_man440

I wanna go do something so bad, but time & $$ keep me from doing anything..  The old ramcharger is gonna need a heater core before it gets cold.  That's a lotta labor for me... I hate the heater boxes....
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

bullboy0852

Ha, its like two screws on mine and it pops right out. I just did a 03 dodge neon, that was damn near a complete interior teardown

ProjectPW

Who is ready....

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

bullboy0852

:( work

ProjectM880

Quote from: ProjectPW on November 05, 2015, 12:51:04 PM
Who is ready....

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Are we even ready?........

ProjectPW

1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

rjtx667

I am ready to start getting ready... does that count?

I still have tools inbound from amazon to finish fixing the battery relocation project.

battery, tire, seat belts, rear driveshaft clearance, rear shocks.

The list is getting shorter!!
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

We are in full blown Christmas mode at work for Nov-Dec and Yolanda has to work a catering that weekend.  So we are out  :(

If you're lucky, the rain will continue and raise the pucker factor a couple levels :headbang:

Seems like our best times have been in the rain.  Hope you guys have fun and take pics.  :thumbsup:

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

KeystoneSmooth

Oh yea!!!!!!
1985 RamCharger Prospector Ed.
The rest is open to interpretation.
Keystone Smooth.