News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Spring Outing

Started by rjtx667, January 20, 2016, 10:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

workgoats

It still looks like I will be coming in about 2 or 3 am on Saturday.  :sleepy:

I will have a bunch of firewood and the fire pit.  I will have extra wood too. 

I might run the Jeep a little but it's daily transportation and I won't have a way to get it home if I damage it.

So, if you break anything Friday night, you know how to call me for a parts run. :steeringwheel:

KeystoneSmooth

The 10 day weather forecast gives us about a 20-40% chance of rain for next weekend. I think it would probably be a good idea for any of those who are camping to plan on having some sort of extra rain coverage. Does anyone by chance have an extra pop up canopy?
1985 RamCharger Prospector Ed.
The rest is open to interpretation.
Keystone Smooth.

KeystoneSmooth

Update on No Name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrhc0cLRps

Wishing I had doors right about now. Oh yea that and lockers.  :tard: :dontknow: :steeringwheel: :017: :nono:

Wet N Wild is below; unfortunately, on review, the "can opener rock" still seems to be firmly entrenched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz2VRE5F1R0#t=4.26

Keystone Smooth.

KeystoneSmooth

In an effort to minimize waste, we were looking to try and do some group meals. With that being said, I am planning on bringing enough Eggs, Meat and Tortillas for Bfast Tacos both mornings on the big ole Wok if that is a go.

I can account for those coming from Troxell Automotive...if I do not hear from anyone else I will unfortunately assume you are not eating and will not bring enough, so don't be surprised.
Keystone Smooth.

SixGun

Me me me......err...... us us us  :thumbsup:

Yolanda and I are bringing asada and fajitas.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

KeystoneSmooth

OK cool deal Rich. Bringing corn and flour. So Bfast should be handled.

BYOC....Bring your own coffee....just to make sure

So far I am only planning on:

TA Group
Richard and Yolanda
Ryan Family of 4?
Keystone Smooth.

KeystoneSmooth

Keystone Smooth.

workgoats

I'll still be there sometime during the night Friday or around sun up on Saturday.  I'll want to cook my breakfast on the griddle and then play it by ear after that.

Ryan, Count me in on the cabin but I may not get there in time to use it Friday.

I think I can come up with a canopy the company owns and will probably bring a small table or two.

Firewood is already loaded and I painted the fire pit again...

As I told Ernest, "This trip is worth a lot even if I stay in camp.  It IS NOT happening in College Station and it's far away from work. :breakcomp:

KeystoneSmooth

Keystone Smooth.

SixGun

Well I hate to be that guy but it looks like Yolanda and I will not make this trip.

Just bad timing I guess.  We had been debating whether or not to go but as some others bowed out, we figured it was a sign.

Hope you all have a blast and if you guys Rescue some Jeeps take pics and post them. Lol  :steeringwheel:

workgoats

I guess I'm next to pull out. With family stuff and work on daughter's and grand-daughter's cars, it will be better for me to unpack and stay home.

workgoats

Just so everyone knows, Ernest will not be coming either.  He has some family issues and work issues too.

ProjectM880

This is how you fit a select-o-matic hub into a coffee cup.....

SixGun

Oh oh ... Is that yours Eric?