News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Random pictures

Started by crazzywolfie, September 17, 2012, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazzywolfie

Quote from: 80W150 on December 06, 2013, 01:29:12 PM
Some people should not be allowed to play with tools.

But hey, get yourself some of this! For serious snow removal only!
Quote from: The War Wagon on December 06, 2013, 02:46:49 PM
:laughing4:  I need one of those, because I HATE shoveling snow!!!
i think i would rather have one of these

SixGun

You snow birds really crack me up.  Just do like we do here... just close the town down for a few days.  :laughing7:  LOL  It only snows about once every 5 years or more.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

crazzywolfie

lol. at least it could be used all season. i got enough supplies to survive a couple of days inside but if all else fail i only live 1/2km from 1 grocery store and 1.5km from the other. i have heard it has been getting a bit cold down there lately. might get some more snow this year.

SixGun

It really sucks for me since my RC is outside in the cold.  Really need a bigger garage for working on it.  I've got a 3 day weekend and some parts sitting here waiting to be put on but I am a cry baby when it comes to working in the cold.  We had a cold snap blow in on Thursday morning.  It was so humid and foggy and then in like 15 minutes it dropped temp from like 75* to 40* and the wind came in with it making feel even colder.  Last night it froze but thankfully no rain with it or the town would have closed down for sure.

80W150

Yeah, I could use something like that. Would come in real handy for cleaning up after the dogs in the backyard. :laughing7:

Hey sixgun, that's why us northern fellas make good offroad drivers. Enough snow and ice ya end up offroad anyways. ;) I don't like winter but, playing in the snow can be fun. Nothin' like drift bustin'. 22 here today with wind chill of 10. Time to go fire the furnace up in the garage. The boys are coming over for "sociables".
Chuck

80W150

Hey, nobody likes working in the cold. It sucks. Had to change the batt on the 79 today and that was enough for me.
Chuck

The War Wagon

We got 4" of snow last night... & my RC is snug & warm... in the shop at Gibbs Automotive!  Still...  :tongue3:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

crazzywolfie

i do what i have to do even if it is freezing cold out. i leave the optional stuff for the warmer days just like the other day i changed the fuel pump in the ramcharger again.

i have done my share of playing in the snow. if it wasn't for me the street would usually be only 2 lanes wide in the winter

80W150

Quote from: The War Wagon on December 07, 2013, 04:03:45 PM
We got 4" of snow last night... & my RC is snug & warm... in the shop at Gibbs Automotive!  Still...  :tongue3:

We finally got a couple of inches last night. My 79 was outside. Operative word WAS. It's now in the garage. When I got it inside and door closed I even turned the furnace on to thaw the nasty stuff off it.  :laughing7:
Chuck

80W150

I might have said something similar to this once or twice in my career. :laughing7:

Chuck

80W150

;D
Chuck

80W150

:laughing7:
Chuck

80W150

It's a bash on ford thing lately.

Chuck

SixGun

Need a ride Mrs. Claus??

The War Wagon

Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!