News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Random pictures

Started by crazzywolfie, September 17, 2012, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

80W150

Couple more

Chuck

80W150

Martini anybody?

Chuck

crazzywolfie

crazzywolfie

i bet a lot of you old guys around here could use something like this  :laughing7:

The War Wagon

Quote from: crazzywolfie on February 11, 2014, 06:07:33 PM
i bet a lot of you old guys around here could use something like this  :laughing7:

Awww MAN!  I'd LOVE a garage NOT filled with my wife's crap, so I could work on MY RC in it!!!  :dance:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

80W150

Wolfie, damnit, now I have to find out who makes that creeper that way when I put a new garage up with a good floor I can actually use something like that. That would save my back soooo much.

Hey Bob, that's why when we got this place I made it clear, crystal clear, house is yours garage is mine. I even put a shed up in the backyard to put the lawn care stuff in. Why? Because it gets in my way in the garage and doesn't belong there. :laughing7: Sure, every now and then it has to be used for some kind of "house project" but other than occasional, nope, all mine. She contains her stuff to the house and I, well, automotive wise, contain mine to garage. (hey, if I had a big pole barn my reloading stuff would be out there too but since I don't, basement it is.)
Chuck

The War Wagon

pir2

How about a couple of my new baby

pir2

Oh and this too :laughing4:

taz_man440

Just reminded me of you guys.... :dance:
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

crazzywolfie

Quote from: pir2 on February 23, 2014, 06:07:10 AM
:laughing4: i think you need a bit more winter weight than that to get good traction.

The War Wagon

Quote from: taz_man440 on February 23, 2014, 07:39:57 PM
Just reminded me of you guys.... :dance:

Better than being a man licker!!!  :o

80W150

Quote from: pir2 on February 23, 2014, 06:07:10 AM

28 of bottles? Crazy. Still prefer cans. They don't break when they fall of the work bench when you're really having to "persuade" something.  ;) (nice new ride by the way)
Chuck

crazzywolfie

bottles are cheaper than cans.

pir2

Hey thanks.  I don't like the taste of any drink out of a can.  Bottles for me. They are really pushing the 28 packs here, probably trying to phase out the "2 4". Another way to get more of my money :dontknow:
As for the car, I haven't been able to drive it yet because it has snowed every day.  It's a little sliuppery around her for those tires