News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Random pictures

Started by crazzywolfie, September 17, 2012, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The War Wagon

HEY!  Is that Uniontown, PA?!?!  :o
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

Quote from: workgoats on June 16, 2014, 07:59:19 PM
Here's a pic of the water garden we have built where I work.  It has 33,000 gallons of water and we are moving 750 gallons per minute through 6 waterfalls.

about 100 perch
about 10 catfish from little to 2 pounds
about 10 Koi (not very big yet)

Nice.  :thumbsup:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

pir2

The War Wagon

So somebody had this shipped to Europe (judging by the license plates on other cars in the distance), to advertise his tattoo shop...  ::)   But WHAT kinda tire carrier is THIS?!?!?  :o

http://www.autojunk.nl/2014/03/dodge-ramcharger

The War Wagon

The War Wagon

Triple Yoy!!!  :o

Get rid of the gangsta numbnut wheels, and put a Dodge 2500 suspension under it, and you MIGHT have something...   :icon_scratch:

SixGun

Went the local pick-n-pull today and saw a couple of nice Ramcharger in the parking lot as it came time to leave. The blue/white 2wd truck belonged to a real nice guy. We had a long conversation in the yard. Didn't seem too interested in going on the website though.  The 4x looked real nice also. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to meet that person.  Nice looking truck.  The yard was full of RC's. It was a good day to go. There was a nice  D350 with a 360 magnum/ manual trans/ and Dana rear with 4.10's.

rjtx667

and you did not get the dana with 4.10's for me? geese what did I ever do to you  :laughing7:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

Now if it had been a 5 lug, I would've snapped it up.  Carter has 3.23 gears.  A little too highway geared for my liking.

crazzywolfie

hey 3.23 gears are great for highway driving especially if you don't have a overdrive transmission. my 81 never had an issue with them whether i was doing the 50mph speed limit on most highways or 85mph on the bigger highways. then engine would only be spinning at 3400rpm at 85mph

The War Wagon

Quote from: crazzywolfie on August 03, 2014, 01:29:39 AMhey 3.23 gears are great for highway driving especially if you don't have a overdrive transmission.

My '79 Bronco had 3.00 gears!  :o  Most Ford trucks of that era did.  :o :o   And as I was young, single, and gas was $.75 a gal. (yeah, the previous owner had taken ye olde center punch to the gas fill tube, so it would run regular... and disconnected all the evap crap and removed the catalytic converter  ;) ), I was driving 110 miles round trip a DAY to work - with 106 of it on I-85!

With a B-W T-18 in the gentle hills of the piedmont of NC, I could still start in 2nd from most standing stops.  And with it tuned up, I got 18mpg+ on the interstate!   ;D

Would LOVE to have a T-18 and NP205 combo in my RC... but I'd also want to live in a flatter place than Pittsburgh with that setup, too!

rjtx667

I have 3.55's that you can put in carter if you want. heck I will be taking to Noah's soon so most of the trip is already done too.

You can choose a Chrysler 9 1/4 from the 93 or a Dana 44 from the MX  :dontknow:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

SixGun

A coworker sent me this pic. He said that one of my buddies must have gone too hardcore.  Hmm....

The War Wagon

Quote from: SixGun on August 07, 2014, 07:15:36 PM
A coworker sent me this pic. He said that one of my buddies must have gone too hardcore.  Hmm....

He's gonna regret not installing that snorkel he waffled about...  :crybaby2: