News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Random pictures

Started by crazzywolfie, September 17, 2012, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gohot

How freaky is she?    you would never guess............

Yea, I'd take her home to Mom....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd2MdQol578

SixGun

Have you seen the new truck,  "sea tortoise". Comes with a row bar too.  :laughing7:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Gohot

Comes with a row bar too..................    LOL, took me a second to catch that :laughing7:

SixGun

Brother in-law's truck after he picked it up from the impound. His brother wrecked it after a night of drinking. Really bad news is that he dropped the full coverage several months back and he's still paying for it. Yeeouch....

crazzywolfie

ouch. that would definitely suck. that is a good reason not to drink and part of the reason i never drink at all.

SixGun

Really bad news is that the frame may not be repairable. I went out and cut away all the damage so the frame guy can check it out. Frame is bent behind the passenger control arm.

crazzywolfie

when a drunk driver crashes something they usually crash it good. not really surprising that it can't be fixed for a reasonable amount of money. your BIL is probably better off to part the thing out. it is about the best way to get the most you can out of it that you can instead of just scrapping it.

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on August 18, 2014, 09:31:19 PM
Brother in-law's truck after he picked it up from the impound. His brother wrecked it after a night of drinking. Really bad news is that he dropped the full coverage several months back and he's still paying for it. Yeeouch....

Looks Like his brother will be buying him a new truck.......

SixGun

Only thing the BIL is buying currently is time. He's locked up after this accident from felony warrants. I dont think he's getting out any time soon. The world is a safer place and my BIL is screwed.  There's a life lesson in there somewhere.

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on August 19, 2014, 08:36:20 AM
Only thing the BIL is buying currently is time. He's locked up after this accident from felony warrants. I dont think he's getting out any time soon. The world is a safer place and my BIL is screwed.  There's a life lesson in there somewhere.

Don't Let your Alcoholic Felon Brother borrow your Truck?

Sorry to here your Brother in law is getting screwed in this, hopefully he will figure something out. Maybe he can part it out to make some money back. I know those chevy motors are popular with the jeep crowd on the 4x4 sites. - www.texas4x4.org  I've seen a few sell on this site.

workgoats

I wonder which one has seen more off road?

He hasn't been where I have been because the lowest parts of the truck are steering stabilizers.  They have no dents, and I can remember having to remove Will's at General Sam's.

SixGun

A little trail rash adds character.   :headbang:

SixGun

My little Toyota Matrix earning it's keep.   :wtf:

crazzywolfie

isn't that what the truck is suppose to be used for? lol

was working on cleaning up my computer and found this

SixGun

I was just blocking it overnight. My son and his coworker were leaving out early in the morning. It actually was loaded with fireworks for the SeaWorld show.