News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Random pictures

Started by crazzywolfie, September 17, 2012, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

Quote from: SixGun on August 29, 2015, 12:02:42 PM
When I was at Noah's place recently, we had a conversation about vehicles we've seen or CL finds.  I mentioned this station wagon I recently saw.  I'd sure like to peek under the hood. Doesn't look like its been driven in a while. Wonder if its a big block? It would make an interesting toy hauler.

Remember this cool looking wagon.  Its no big block but very cool cleaned up.  Asking a hell of a lot.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5527768093.html
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

SixGun

Saw this while taking the wife to work.
Simply amazing.

SixGun

Made a bench out of an old 78 RC tailgate and a cable spool .

ProjectPW

1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

SixGun

Awesome 68 Charger at the Home Depot.

SixGun

Now that's just gay. A 4x4 even.... Pffft.

taz_man440

Great idea there Richard...  I have an old early 60's dodge tailgate I wanna do the same with. Love the spool for legs..  You may have inspired me...lol
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

crazzywolfie

Quote from: SixGun on June 13, 2016, 02:14:19 PM
Now that's just gay. A 4x4 even.... Pffft.
stuff like that is against the law here. you still see it occasionally but the laws around vehicles have changed lately. you are no longer allowed running wheel spaces.

here is my newest little toy. picked it up nearly a month ago. ordered it a new carb from china since the old carb needed to many parts. i am not done fixing it up yet but i have been taking it out for a rip. even with a big guy like me on it it will still get up to 20mph as is and i haven't even adjusted or tune the carb yet.

SixGun

crazzywolfie

it is. i still got quite a bit of work to do to it before i let my niece or nephew ride it but i should be getting it done soon. i had new fuel line show up in the mail today for it.

SixGun

Quote from: taz_man440 on June 14, 2016, 10:00:19 AM
Great idea there Richard...  I have an old early 60's dodge tailgate I wanna do the same with. Love the spool for legs..  You may have inspired me...lol

I boxed in the back side with some of the curved boards from the center of the spool.

SixGun

So we've been having a little visitor lately since they cut the over grown ditch behind our house.

I've seen him drinking out of the water bowl too.  Guess he lives under the deck with the giant frog that's been around for about 6 months.  I keep thinking I'll end up seeing a long tail hanging out of the frog's mouth one day. I saw a video the other day where frogs will eat mice.

SixGun

I recently took a trip to Pick-n-Pull.  I was looking for a rear hanger for my new exhaust.  You know the one that is always cut off or butchered by asshole exhaust shops.

Anyways, what caught my attention was the over the cab roof rack. Then I noticed the 8 lug rear end (9-1/4).  Hmmm...not 4wd so looked at the front end and saw the 8 lug rotors on control arms....sweet.
This 87 Ram must be a D-250 but there are no badges.  What was really interesting about this truck was that it was a Slant 6...WTF!!

Rear axle is tempting but I have too much tied up in 1/2 ton parts. Want it .... Hell Yeah!  Need it ... Hell No!  LOL

SixGun

Couple more pics: 

Noah, have you ever seen a starter heat sheild like that?  Looks like a pancake booster too - unusual for a D-250.

taz_man440

that rear is what I have in my Ramcharger.  technically just a 9 1/4,  just HD version.    You could just get the axles and slide in your rearend.   I replaced my welded spiders with a set off ebay for a standard 9 1/4..
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project