News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Happy Trails KeystoneSmooth :(

Started by ProjectPW, October 07, 2016, 11:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectPW

A terrible accident occurred yesterday. An incredible life was lost for no good reason and we will all be a bit incomplete from this day on. Lance was 30 years old and has a beautiful wife (Samantha) and a darling little boy (Barrett). Unfortunately one poor decision was all it took to end a wonderful persons most excellent life.

Lance lost his life in a motorcycle accident some time after midnight while riding to a spot that brought him peace and where he could clear his mind. He never arrived and was not found until the following morning. He will be greatly missed.

Lance was like a brother to me and there will always be a spot in my mind that can never be filled. He was truly one of the best, nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. Many prayers are needed for all his family and friends.

Happy Trails Lance ...  there are awesome trails in heaven :(
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

taz_man440

Wow, Hate to hear this... He was a really cool guy and will be missed.  Prayers for you and the family. 
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

SixGun

Sorry to hear the terrible news.  I can't imagine what his young family is going through. Please send our condolences to them.
He was a down to earth guy I would not hesitate to call a friend.  Always ready to jump in and lend a hand.   
We had a lot of laughs here lately when I went to Troxell Automotive.  We lost a good man today. 
It's a sad day and we mourn the loss of your good friend with you.  Hang in there Noah and Eric.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

SixGun

rjtx667

1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

Even if you don't want to donate through the link above, the services are listed with times and dates if you would like to attend.
Basically the viewing is from 3-7pm on Tuesday with dinner afterwards at a local restaurant in Canyon Lake, TX. The mass is at 12 noon and burial at 2 pm on Wednesday in Wimberly, TX.

ProjectM880

I'm putting together some USB drives for
Lance's Wife, Brother, and Father. If anyone has pictures/video
of lance and/or Keystone. Please let me know. Thank you

cullenosborne

Damn he seemed like a really cool guy. My condolences to all who are affected

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

would rather push my ramcharger than drive a bronco

SixGun