News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

91 RAMM'D 150

Started by SixGun, September 25, 2012, 07:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

So I put on a new map sensor a few days back
Yesterday I put on the new upper radiator hose and coolant sensor. I took it for a test drive and was not impressed.  So this morning I reset the computer and let it warm up.

I just got back from a test drive and wha-bam! Success!!! She idled smooth and no more 2 footed driving.  :thumbsup:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

rjtx667

1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Did you ever get a chance to Install the cab visor?

SixGun

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on January 11, 2015, 03:44:18 PM
Nope  :nono:

Will look good when you get it installed. Hopefully the weather will improve soon.

SixGun

Decided to get a truck box. Makes traveling and securing stuff a little easier. I like this design because it is hidden in the bed and doesn't change the appearance of the pickup.

So, after looking around I talked with the owner of Uresti truck accessories.  He recommended a good compromise of quality and reasonable price.  He deals directly withthis vendor so he was able to cut $100 off the retail price and installation is free.  They get deliveries every day so he was able to get it the next day. Now that's service.

http://www.uwsta.com/p/60-chest-wedge-blk

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on January 13, 2015, 07:15:24 PM
Decided to get a truck box. Makes traveling and securing stuff a little easier. I like this design because it is hidden in the bed and doesn't change the appearance of the pickup.

So, after looking around I talked with the owner of Uresti truck accessories.  He recommended a good compromise of quality and reasonable price.  He deals directly withthis vendor so he was able to cut $100 off the retail price and installation is free.  They get deliveries every day so he was able to get it the next day. Now that's service.

http://www.uwsta.com/p/60-chest-wedge-blk

Good Looking Box!

SixGun

Hey, he might be able to suggest some storage options for the RC or your new Dodge. They are running a special on some new style bed covers that folds up in sections and installs with no drilling.  You can fold it up to use the bed unlike a one piece tonneau cover.

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on January 13, 2015, 08:02:46 PM
Hey, he might be able to suggest some storage options for the RC or your new Dodge. They are running a special on some new style bed covers that folds up in sections and installs with no drilling.  You can fold it up to use the bed unlike a one piece tonneau cover.

Good Point! Damn I forgot the inner measurement that I took between the wheel wells on the RC. I may have to check them out.

SixGun

Ike Uresti is the guy I talked to. His brother runs the one on 35 north.

ProjectM880

Awesome, I like the draw slide tool boxes. Gives me ideas. :thumbsup:

SixGun

Got the box installed today - me happy.   :035:

Lots of to inside too.

ProjectM880

Damn good looking box  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

ProjectPW

1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

rjtx667

1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins