News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Warlock ID ?

Started by Dodgestrike, July 27, 2012, 10:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgestrike

Hello , does anybody know how to ID a warlock? ... I'm looking at a 77-78 stepside that seems to be one but I'm not sure
MOPAR
Massively Over Powered Asphalt Remover.

DODGEBOYS

you got the VIN number / punch it into this link VIN decoder
you also gotta find the "options" tag / its a square metal tag that looks like the VIN tag on the drivers door / it could even be with the VIN tag or it can be screwed to the - Rad support under the grill -drivers side inner fender - firewall near heater box - under the windshield cowl

once you find that you can decode it to say what options it has

but Warlocks are BLACK with GOLD pinstripes and StepSides / they can be either 2 or 4 wheel drive and have just about anything for an engine
l,ve seen and been told that they also can be GREEN  - RED - BROWN with the gold pinstripe

the most common is black / so if its black and any little bit of GOLD pinstripe its probably a WarLock
MOPAR TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see how much trouble we can get in with RCC

DerangedMoose

here is my 76 Warlock pin strip has faded to white but  all orig.

minionsram

well you got the pics, need more candy!
What equipment?
looks great  :035:
!985 W350. 360, 727, 241 44hd front and 60 rear
1990 w150 RC 360 518 2 inches of lift
83, 90, 89, 86 RC's in yard for parts
2001 Ram 5 speed regular cab short box project.
96 Jeep Cherokee (wifes)

DerangedMoose

Quote from: minionsram on September 19, 2012, 03:42:37 AM
What equipment?
here is a web site that has info as well as many parts you may need.  I think mostly it was the stripes , step side bed, tinted windows, and a buddy seat option. they did have wooden side racks as well. you could have them in two or four wheel drive. any engine option or trans option. mine has a 400BB auto with A/C. 76 was a limited production year. I will look up a few more things with info for you.

David

DerangedMoose

Quote from: DerangedMoose on September 19, 2012, 12:36:48 PM
Quote from: minionsram on September 19, 2012, 03:42:37 AM
What equipment?
here is a web site that has info as well as many parts you may need.  ttp://www.dodgeconnection.com/DodgeConnectionHome.html     I think mostly it was the stripes , step side bed, tinted windows, and a buddy seat option. they did have wooden side racks as well. you could have them in two or four wheel drive. any engine option or trans option. mine has a 400BB auto with A/C. 76 was a limited production year. I will look up a few more things with info for you.

David

SixGun

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

DerangedMoose

fal308

Dodge Connection has a Warlock page, though not much on there. They also sell some Warlock stuff.
http://www.dodgeconnection.com/WarlockInfo.html

Dodgestrike

thanks for the help but the truck sold already  :icon_salut:
MOPAR
Massively Over Powered Asphalt Remover.