News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Forum template

Started by rjtx667, August 24, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjtx667

Seems the forum template got messed up and it has taken me a while to figure it out.

But since I am banged up (dislocated my knee cap.... yes it hurts really really bad, and had sinus surgery) well I have had lots of sitting down time and managed to get it all figured out and even upgraded a few other things on the site.

Let me know if you see any issues.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

Ahhhh....finally.  So when are you gonna post up your new project Ram.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

crazzywolfie

and here i was thinking it was just an issue with my computer lol. when i would load the unsafe scripts that google is blocking everything went back to working normal before you fixed it. now it works like it should all the time.

take it easy. getting injured sucks. i am still recovering from nearly cutting the tip off my finger. the hardest part of recovering is taking it easy so things can heal as needed but sitting around doing absolutely nothing suck. i gained about 4-5lbs while healing but did sit around doing nearly nothing for 4-5 weeks which is approximately how long the doctor said it would take for the bone to heal. been about 2.5 months now and still babying it a bit even tho i am not really too afraid to used it now even tho there is still months of healing left before it is close to how it was.

89PWRRAM

Dam i'm kinda late. Ain't been on in awhile. Oct. 2018 i had right knee surgery. Torn medial meniscus. So that's two on left knee since 2001 and now the right knee. Was down from work 6 week's. Still hurt's. I work in steel toes on concrete all day, and up and down on a forklift. Left knee is full knee replacement when i'm tired of the pain and the occasional cortisone shot. Dr. say's let me know, and i'll make everything go away..lol  Seem's right knee going down the same path.  Yeah it sucked using a walker and all the sitting at home..lol
1989 W150, 360cid, 38" Swamper SSR's,1Ton Driveline. Crossover Steering, Rear Shackle and U-Bolt Flip.