News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

RCC and the end is near

Started by DODGEBOYS, October 01, 2012, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DODGEBOYS

RCC has started to strip the powers away from the members / l was moving my photos from one account to another / it must of caught someones attention because over the weekend l can NO longer move my photos on either user name / just for the hell of it l tried to just delete all the photos and it wont let me do it without permission / these are MY posted photos / l was NOT try,in anything funny just moving them and they shut me down
MOPAR TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see how much trouble we can get in with RCC

crazzywolfie

that suck but not too unexpected. this is why i like storing my photo's were i pretty much have full control of them.

rjtx667

that is bad news. But then again its why we are here, that won't be an issue here.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

mttaff

Why can't people just leave stuff alone! They're gonna ruin that site, don't let em get this one. Lol
1978 Crewcab,      6" lift and 35's
1976 Ramcharger, 4" lift and 35's
2010 Quadcab,      2.8" lift and 35's

rjtx667

Quote from: mttaff on October 13, 2012, 10:50:18 AM
Why can't people just leave stuff alone! They're gonna ruin that site, don't let em get this one. Lol

They don't have access to this one... and they never will :-D
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

mopar_daddy

I knew it was only a matter of time after Sam sold that things would start going down hill.
91 RC 6 plus" lift,5.9 mag,456s,x over.
79 RC fully tubed front to back.Walker E glass,37s
83 W crew,cummins(soon 2 b Ramburban)
85 long box PR 12-14" lift on 40" Boggers
93/99 mutant dakota R/T (monster dakota)
98 Dakota R/T my DD
Many 60s mopar muscle cars

SoCal

Gohot

As a RCC member also, I'v always been treated good, beyond a post I did 3-4 years ago on a 'Seafoam' recipe and a rubarb with a certain member. Beyond that, (and that was moot) I'v always had good dealings, and a few members I grew quite fond of. We all covered each others backs.
Change comes whether we want it or not. This change to Ramcharger.net is a hopeful evolution to a New Day in the world of Ramchargers. Some of you here will know me, and recognise my username, the same as over there.

Lets hope it works out it's kinks and stays on the web.