May 17, 2022, 04:56:16 pm


Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Need to find seat slider for the Passenger Seat for my 87, or just the one part

Started by tyoneal, June 18, 2017, 01:37:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic



I have a 1987 Ramcharger that has a piece of the seat mount/slider on the passinger side broken/bent and need either that piece or a bolt in seat slider mechanism.

The part in question looks like a (See Pictures). It is bent and the passenger seat rotates out towards the door. Like it is trying to throw you out of the seat and door.

I need to buy that part, or find a bolt in unit for the seat.

Thank to everyone for their help.

BTW: What is this part called?


Ty O'Neal


those hinges often have issues and break.

Most of the time you have to bend them back into shape and weld them up. most of mine are that way.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins