News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Too funny

Started by rjtx667, March 25, 2013, 09:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjtx667

found this on RCC but wanted to share here

http://derekodomauthor.com/some-people-are-just-superior/

and yes Ron we are looking at you while reading this  :wave:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

I didn't see anything there about cameras.  Wait till you see the extra receiver hitch that I added to the back so that we can easily pull the ferd up on the trailer after it's first run.

There's also nothing about the many pieces of the first transmission that I had to pick up out of the driveway...

rjtx667

well he only got to like page 2 or 3? give him a few days.

besides whats the fun of building stuff without a few steps backwards?

The only thing people stare at me about is I will get in there and mess with wires.. and every once in a while I get it to work right  :laughing7:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

One of our guys at work has a really nice 50's Chevy pickup.  He has rewired the entire vehicle.  It is color coded in red and red.  He replaced every wire, one at a time, using red for every wire.  I can't wait to see what happens when something goes wrong.

It is my plan to color code everything but splice the wire in the middle somewhere and change the color there.  Then wrap several wires with splices and the required color changes really tight with electrical tape. 

rjtx667

I guess if you replace every wire it would be hard to get all the colors that auto manufactures have access to, but using 1 seems a bit silly to me... I have enough problems figuring out which one the FSM is talking about without having them all be the same.

Granted I bet the 50's chevy has a lot less wires than the 2000 does.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins