News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ram Jam 2013 Labor Day

Started by Toyradio, April 30, 2013, 07:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toyradio

Who is going to step up and commit to going. :dontknow: Looks like I will be there. Not sure which of the vehicles I'll bring. Patti says she "may" be able to get off and grace us with her presence. :thumbsup: We shall see.

workgoats

Well, I plan on being there.  I hope to pull the yeller Jeep with the Magnum powered RC but I may still have to rely on Ernest.

ernestgonzales78@gmail.com

I'll be there unless they send me out. And Ron you know I'll tow your rig for u.  :headbang:
76 F100 4X4 FORD (AKA MISTRESS)
86 3/4 ton 4X4 CHEVY
07 3500 DODGE FLATBED (TOY HAULER)

SixGun

Already requested vacation for those dates.   :icon_salut:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Toyradio

Everyone going needs to contact  at least 1 member and make sure they are invited. Even if they don't make the trip, they will have been asked. If need be I'll bring more than one vehicle to wheel. :steeringwheel: It would be great to see some of the older members show up. :beer:

rjtx667

I will be there fam and all.... we already have both cabins 2 and 3 reserved.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Toyradio

I have a RV spot reserved too. Just incase we need it.  :13:

SixGun

workgoats

Quote from: SixGun on May 02, 2013, 12:18:43 PM
I reserved this camp potty to use in the cabin.   :evil6:

http://inspectapedia.com/septic/Camping_Toilet_Rothco020.jpg

I will be staying in a tent or some other place.  Besides, there is scheduled to be a new bathroom with new showers by labor day.

SixGun

Whaaaat... Yolanda can bring some potpourri if you like to sprinkle in it.   :tongue3:

MT_84Ram

Some day, I would like to attend and meet some of you gents.  But, round trip, figured it would be 2800 miles, 3 full days driving, and about $1000. in fuel for the RC.  Could cut fuel in half with different vehicle, but then.........

SixGun

Always quite a few empty co-pilot seats available. You could always fly down and enjoy the fun.  Just bring a helmet in case you ride with Dave.   :laughing7: