News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

We "MAY" be moving

Started by Toyradio, June 22, 2013, 09:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toyradio

Not sure yet. Have to go have a talk with the guy we are buying this place from. The taxes are figured into our payments and he may not have kept them up. Got a notice in his name that this place may go into forecloser on 7/2/13. Not sure what is happening. We've already paid him the better part of 70,000.00 on this place.

crazzywolfie

that would suck. moving in general sucks but it is even worse when you have to move because of someone else.

Toyradio

crazzywolfie

i hate when others move. then you usually get suckered into helping them move since you have a truck. i know my 1 sister is suppose to be moving soon and may end up having to help her move.

Toyradio

I have 2 trucks, a couple trailers, my RC the Nissan , the wifes Monte Carlo, anf three mud trucks. Transportation wont be the problem. Going to hit Lowes and hire some day help if need be.

crazzywolfie

thats a lot of vehicles to be moving. i guess you could try getting your wife to load up the vehicles an have you move them. kind of like rolling storage units.

The War Wagon

Quote from: Toyradio on June 22, 2013, 11:38:27 AM
I have 2 trucks, a couple trailers, my RC the Nissan , the wifes Monte Carlo, anf three mud trucks. Transportation wont be the problem. Going to hit Lowes and hire some day help if need be.

The Nissan should fit IN the RC - the Monte Crapo in the bed of the 150!

ta da.  :tongue3:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

Toyradio

Went and paid the house note. Found out the taxes were paid and all is good. Was not looking forward to having to pack.  :017:

taz_man440

Wow.... glad its ok...   I could store ( or hide) a couple vehicles for ya if ever needed....   wouldn't be a problem....
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

SixGun

Quote from: taz_man440 on June 22, 2013, 03:47:58 PM
Wow.... glad its ok...   I could store ( or hide) a couple vehicles for ya if ever needed....   wouldn't be a problem....

"for ya" or "from ya"  .. LOL
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

taz_man440

Shhhhhh...   never know...lol
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

Toyradio

I am wanting to trim down the heard some. I have 2 that may be finding a new home or parted out pretty soon. :13: