News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

What did you do to your RC today?

Started by Toyradio, June 22, 2013, 02:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toyradio

Well, I charged the battery, and drove it a bit.  :dance: It's all stock, but fun to drive.

crazzywolfie

after i figured out that i locked my keys in my truck i took the ramcharger out shopping. after i got back from doing that i fixed the wipers on the ramcharger since they didn't want to work and we are suppose to have a bit of rain. they had power but wouldn't move. i think they might have been kind of jammed. took the cowel off rotated the arm on the engine a tiny bit and everything started working fine again.

The War Wagon

The stereo arrived today!  I also had a custom spacer made, to fit the spare tire mount, so I can FINALLY mount my spare!  That arrived this week.
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

Brutalowner

I mentally wrestled with myself about wether the many months of barn dust needed to be washed off, or should it be left on, as nature's protective cocoon.... nature won. I did check the battery tender though.

Toyradio

I put some fresh fuel in the RC and will most likely drive it to work a couple days this next week.

9dawgs

Nothing.  But my son-in-law used to to tow my trailer to the dump when he cleaned out his garage yesterday.  My granddaughter really likes my truck  :)

'86 Dodge Ramcharger, 4X4, 318, 727, NPG208, General Grabber AT2 285/75R16s, Rough Country Nitro RCX 9000 Shocks
'04 Volvo XC70, AWD, 2.5L T5 Turbo
'99 Astro 4x2, 4.3L, 4"OLV lift, RS5000 Shocks, BFGoodrich 31x10.50 DECEASED...

crazzywolfie

put $20 of fuel in it and made a new fuel line to go between the fuel pump and fuel filter on my 81. the stock one was pretty old and a bit twisted from when i installed a new fuel pump years ago. also hooked up the return line. i had disconnected it because i was having issues with too much fuel going back to the tank and not enough was getting to the carb. so far so good.

workgoats

I walked by mine on the way to work...

I'll walk by it again when I get to go home. :dontknow:

Toyradio

Taking mine out wheeling on the 4th. Going to DSO since it's close. A bunch of the guys I know are going to make a weekend out of it.

rjtx667

I drove mine to work and home... that count?

well the other 2 got nothing done to them. I drove the 93 a little yesterday  :tard:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Toyradio

Quote from: Toyradio on June 27, 2013, 06:43:31 PM
Taking mine out wheeling on the 4th. Going to DSO since it's close. A bunch of the guys I know are going to make a weekend out of it.
With all the rain we MAY get, it should be fun down by the river. May have to take the Zuke out as well.

9dawgs

Well today I got it running  :thumbsup: Major relief from yesterday  :13:
'86 Dodge Ramcharger, 4X4, 318, 727, NPG208, General Grabber AT2 285/75R16s, Rough Country Nitro RCX 9000 Shocks
'04 Volvo XC70, AWD, 2.5L T5 Turbo
'99 Astro 4x2, 4.3L, 4"OLV lift, RS5000 Shocks, BFGoodrich 31x10.50 DECEASED...

crazzywolfie

i spent $80 on fuel my 2 beasts. been driving the ramcharger around today. showed my dad what would happen in my ramcharger if you put the skinny peddle to the floor at 50km/h on a wet road :laughing7:. the back end just starts going sideways.

crazzywolfie

i was walking through walmart and found a cheap stereo system for one of my trucks. not sure which truck i want to put it in yet. if i put it in my my ramcharger my 81 will loose the subwoofer and i will have to find room in the ramcharger for it but if i put the stereo in my 81 my ramcharger will be stuck with the crappy speakers. almost tempted to go spend another $67 and buy another one.

testing things out. had the amp sitting around and was a bit surprised that it worked.

rjtx667

1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins