News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Just Came Over From RCC

Started by numenorian101, November 03, 2013, 02:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

numenorian101

I just came over from RCC and wanted to say hello. I'm in Afghanistan right now and got moved to a base where I can get a hold of some internet so I figured I'd take a peek at RCC, it had been a little while since I had checked it out. I feel like a part of me died a little bit when I saw that it is kind of dying. It was my go to place when I first got my truck and started driving back in 2009. But I'm excited to have found this other site and I'm looking forward to watching it grow.
-Jake

The War Wagon

First of all, on behafl of a grateful American - thank you, for your service.   :icon_salut:  (Yeah, I know - the icon is actually saluting backwards   :tard: )

Secondly, welcome to a GREAT site about Ramchargers!  :13:  Glad to have you on-board.

Thirdly, when you return to the real world, where ya' gonna call home?
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

80W150

From one vet to another, thank you for your service. Stay safe. Now, welcome aboard, glad to have you here. Enjoy.
Chuck

numenorian101

Thanks guys, when I get back, I'll be in the College Station area, planning on finishing school up (on the Army's dime) at Texas A&M.

The War Wagon

Quote from: numenorian101 on November 03, 2013, 11:06:00 AM
Thanks guys, when I get back, I'll be in the College Station area, planning on finishing school up (on the Army's dime) at Texas A&M.

Oh goody... ANOTHER TX RC owner...  ::)

That's OK - you guys can show all of us trapped above the Mason-Dixon line, what a rust FREE RC actually looks like!  :tongue3:

SixGun

War Wagon's RC looks very sharp - I bet there's no rust on it at all.   :great:

Welcome aboard Numenorian.  :hello:   College Station you say, do you know some of the other guys on here from College Station? 

What's your job out there in Afghanistan? 
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

The War Wagon

Quote from: SixGun on November 03, 2013, 09:56:54 PMWar Wagon's RC looks very sharp - I bet there's no rust on it at all.   :great:

Well, $7,500 later, there's not:tongue3:

80W150

Quote from: The War Wagon on November 03, 2013, 01:13:02 PM
That's OK - you guys can show all of us trapped above the Mason-Dixon line, what a rust FREE RC actually looks like!  :tongue3:

You mean like this one? ;) Ok ok, it's a import. From Cali via Texas.

Chuck

The War Wagon

Quote from: 80W150 on November 04, 2013, 06:51:44 AM
You mean like this one? ;) Ok ok, it's a import. From Cali via Texas.

With the factory mis-matched lower quarter trim intact, too!  :tongue3:  Looks like a future 440 project.  :great:

chau8238

Welcome to the forum!   I live in Houston, but my RC is from Indiana....so it's rusted out nicely.

numenorian101

I actually haven't met any other guys from College Station yet, knew they were out there though. I'm in the Army, Infantry. It's an all right job haha. By the way, WarWagon, I saw how you got your rig painted up, I might use it as sort of an "inspiration" when I get back and have mine repainted. chau, you oughtta get that thing moved down south before there is nothing left haha.

SixGun

ELEVEN :PDT_Armataz_01_37: - keep your shit tight and hopefully we will see you back in the states soon.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

9dawgs

Hey thank you for your service Jake! Seems like this current administration has forgotten about there being a war going on over there.  You and your buddies are always in my prayers.

Welcome to the site! :occasion14:
'86 Dodge Ramcharger, 4X4, 318, 727, NPG208, General Grabber AT2 285/75R16s, Rough Country Nitro RCX 9000 Shocks
'04 Volvo XC70, AWD, 2.5L T5 Turbo
'99 Astro 4x2, 4.3L, 4"OLV lift, RS5000 Shocks, BFGoodrich 31x10.50 DECEASED...

joemouton

Numenorian: Welcome to the site man its a good place. Take care and hopefully we will see your RC at the 2014 event.

Quote from: The War Wagon
link=topic=239.msg3422#msg3422 date=1383505982

Oh goody... ANOTHER TX RC owner...  ::)

War Wagon: You sound jealous.  ;D
84 RC AW100 360/727 4wd