News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ramcharger.net Fall Wheeling Meet - Oct 24th - 26th

Started by ProjectM880, August 19, 2014, 11:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectPW

1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

rjtx667

I would say its both... but I am working to get there. mine might not get as much Troxell engineering as yours but it will get some.  :headbang:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

trailduster.dave

24DB Touring Car "Esther"
48NewYorker Coupe "Eleanor"
39Ply Clb Coupe "Lesley"
50Ply Business Coupe
76RC 400/435 60f/70r "DDs Revenge"
77CJ7 D44s 4.56 36s"Stanley"
78TD Stock
79RC "Washer"
79TD "Bob"
85Crewcab 360/nv4500
88Shelby Z 2.2 Turbo 5spd
87Suburban 6dr 454 T400 205 D44f/14 Bolt Dually 4.10

Toyradio

May have to bring the Rust Charger before the body falls apart and we transform this to just a buggy :dance:

ProjectPW

Quote from: Toyradio on October 05, 2014, 11:39:06 AM
May have to bring the Rust Charger before the body falls apart and we transform this to just a buggy :dance:

You have a ram charger????!!!!  :13:  :steeringwheel:  :great:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

SixGun

Just have someone drive behind you skip to pick up the parts that fall off. :toothy9:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

Noah and I are getting Closer and Closer to being ready to go. Still need to do some nick nack stuff on the rc. We think we finally got the suspesnsion to settle. It sits lower in the rear now. So Hopefully the front will settle out a little. The ride is amazing though.

I may have slitely "Trimmed"  the Rear Fenders  ;D

rjtx667

I found a deal on 35 tires and wheels... Noah talked me out of them... mentioned lots of trimming issues with my current lift and 35's.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on October 07, 2014, 09:04:44 PM
I found a deal on 35 tires and wheels... Noah talked me out of them... mentioned lots of trimming issues with my current lift and 35's.

Ryan, With my current lift and set up I've had to do some serious trimming to fit the 37" I have.

If your really not against hacking up the living crap out of your fenders you can fit them. I fit 36" with 4 inchs of lift with some trimming and they still rubbed, and my suspension didn't move much.

With the original 6 inch lift and 37" I had  run on our last trip to hidden falls, the tires rubbed a good bit on the front fenders.

i would stick to a good set of 33"s if you want less hassle. Remember, Noah Has always run 33x12.50 on his PW  on all previous Hidden falls run. And he got just about everywhere. Plus the 44 Front will last longer with 33's

rjtx667

yeah that's what I went with, just the temptation of bigger and better lol, but bigger is not always better. these 285/75/16's should be a good start, and they came with nice wheels to boot
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

About the yellow truck.  I haven't had much time to work on it lately.  I have done everything I could to make the signal from the throttle position sensor calm enough to run the acceleration enrichment.  I have been unsuccessful.

Therefore, I am moving to a complete MAP based tuning and enrichment.  It may not be running right but I will bring it if I can figure out a way to transport it.  I'm hoping that with a little help from Noah on the acceleration stuff it should be in business.

We should also have the 88 Cherokee.  I have it almost ready for a winch at both ends. (waiting on parts)

Looks like the purple Cherokee won't be coming.  The wife's van is pretty sick and she will most likely be driving the PME.  (purple mountain eater)

ProjectM880

I'm still on the waiting list if a cabin pops up, but if not I'm going to camp. I need to buy a new tent anyways. Looks like the weather may be nice for camping also.

Do we want to plan to do any group meals? I'm always horrible about planning meals and end up buying random stuff at the last minute to eat  ::)

rjtx667

I plan to haul my smoker again, I am sure we can always work something out.

I believe I am down to 3 (possible 4 if my youngest comes) in my cabin.. so room there if needed.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on October 08, 2014, 10:52:29 PM
I plan to haul my smoker again, I am sure we can always work something out.

I believe I am down to 3 (possible 4 if my youngest comes) in my cabin.. so room there if needed.

Good Deal on the smoker, that thing works well. Maybe we all can come up with some ideas again for a group meal.

I'm bringing my RCC Pit so we can grill on that also.

workgoats

Quote from: ProjectM880 on October 08, 2014, 11:57:33 PM
Good Deal on the smoker, that thing works well. Maybe we all can come up with some ideas again for a group meal.

I'm bringing my RCC Pit so we can grill on that also.

If you are bringing your fire pit, I don't know if I need to bring mine.  I have lots of good oak if I need to bring it and I plan on bringing my griddle for breakfast.