News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ramcharger.net 2015 - Dodge Destruction

Started by ProjectM880, January 09, 2015, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

They've done some extensive repairs there at the park before. Usually a welder and lots of tools on hand. Town is only a few miles down the road with several major parts places.

Extreme worst case scenario, 2 of the guys are professional mechanics. One has a shop maybe 30-45 min away and another in College station probably halfway home for you.

Just take it easy starting out until you get a feel for what your truck can do.  I drive mine every time there and back and still have a blast. No one is ever left hanging out to dry. Usually several empty shotgun seats if you're uncomfortable. But I do guarantee you'll have a blast.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

rjtx667

just be cautious when they yell give it more gas, it has a point of diminishing returns lol

even when you pass the point it's still fun until stuff goes pop.

you will have fun, just use your brain and be cautious, which I am sure some will say is funny coming from me  :laughing7:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

Hey guys,   I bought one of the snatch blocks from Harhor Freight and I like it a lot.  I wish I had bought two.  It was half the cost of the one that I lost or left somewhere and works as good or better.

SixGun

Is someone bringing a pit. Yolanda and I want to grill something but we're lost without the grill master Ron. We have a big bag of charcoal to donate to the cause.

rjtx667

Ernest mentioned bringing his, and I plan to try and get my smoker on the trailer again.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

I guess when Ernest's chebby catches fire we can grill on it.  :tongue3:

We are on a hotdog ban this time around. There's always so much good food to go around that there's no need for imitation food. See now if we can talk Dave into some apple pork chops again...yum yum.

SixGun

Are you packing yet? I was looking at the forecast and there is the possibility of rain tonight and Friday night. Depending on how you look at it, mud can be a good thing.  :headbang:

Everyone have a safe trip and we'll see you tomorrow.

ProjectPW

I will bring the RCC grille that Ron made with plenty of oak to cook with. Gonna hit the road Friday morning  :thumbsup:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectM880

Looks like it's going to be a very wet weekend  :steeringwheel:

bullboy0852

Can anyone bring a passenger seat latch? Ill buy it, dont want the seat floppin around with my gf in it lol

SixGun

Is that the one with the 2 bolts and square bar?

SixGun

ProjectPW

Quote from: bullboy0852 on April 16, 2015, 05:17:38 PM
Can anyone bring a passenger seat latch? Ill buy it, dont want the seat floppin around with my gf in it lol

Tell your GF to hold on... Unfortunately I do not have a spare but maybe a kind soul would let you borrow one for the weekend  :thumbsup:

ProjectPW

Quote from: ProjectPW on April 16, 2015, 08:33:15 PM
Tell your GF to hold on... Unfortunately I do not have a spare but maybe a kind soul would let you borrow one for the weekend  :thumbsup:

Actually ... maybe there is one... Eric... Racing seats and roll cages do not require this piece... maybe it can be had for the right price  :dance:

ProjectPW

not that Eric (ProjrctM880) would think to check the board for important info before a meet  :laughing7:  .... too busy LOL